Legal Regulation, Restrictions and Rules
Bets are accepted from persons who have attained the age of 18 or the age of majority in their jurisdiction (the age must be over 18) who agree with the Rules of accepting bets offered by the bookmaker.
Bets are not accepted:
- from persons who have not reached the age of 18 at the time of placing the bet;
- from persons who participate in the events on which bets are made (athletes, coaches, referees, owners or functionaries of clubs and other persons who have the ability to influence the outcome of the event), as well as from other persons acting on their behalf;
- from persons representing the interests of other bookmakers;
- from other persons whose participation in the agreement with the bookmaker company is prohibited by applicable law.
The bet participant bears responsibility for violation of clause 2. of these Rules. In case of violation of these Rules, the bookmaker reserves the right to refuse to pay any winnings or to return the deposited amounts, as well as to cancel any bets. The betting company does not bear any responsibility as to when it becomes known to it that the client belongs to one of the listed categories of persons. This means that the bookmaker has the right to take these measures at any time after it becomes known that the client is one of the designated persons.
The betting company has the right not to accept bets from clients who do not comply with these Rules. The betting company reserves the right to refuse the client to accept any type of bets if the client violates public norms of behavior and public order.
The betting company reserves the right to refuse to accept a bet to any person without giving any reason.
All bets calculation is based on the information provided by the processing center.
The company reserves the right to close the gaming account and cancel all bets placed on this account if it has established that:
- the betting participant at the time of placing bets had information about the result of the event;
- the betting participant had the opportunity to influence the outcome of the event being a direct participant in the match (athletes, referees, coaches, etc.) or a person acting on their behalf;
- bets are made by a group of betting participants acting in concert (a syndicate) in order to exceed the limits set by the company;
- one betting participant has several gaming accounts (multiple registration);
- the betting participant is suspected of using special software or technical means to automate the betting process;
- any dishonest means of obtaining information or bypassing the limits and restrictions set by the company were used.
Customer account balance in the situations described above may not be refundable after the completion of the proceedings at the discretion of the betting company. In this case, the amount of balance is determined without taking into account dishonestly received income.
The company reserves the right not to compensate the player’s losses on payment systems’ commissions when depositing and/or withdrawing funds to the account (from the account) of the MostBet betting company. The company reserves the right to conduct the process of confirming the owner’s identity through videoconference and requesting identity documents.
If the betting company security service has doubts about the identity of the bet participant or about the reliability of the information provided (address, credit or debit card or other data) they have the right to request any documents from the bet participant at the choice of the company, confirming the identity and other data transmitted by the client, as well as cancel any payments until all information has been verified. Verification of documents can take up to 24 hours from the moment the documents are received. If it is proved that the information received is not reliable then the company has the right to cancel all rates and suspend all cash settlements for an indefinite period.
The account owner confirms/agrees that all actions performed in the account are performed by him/her independently. If actions on the account are performed by third parties the owner is solely responsible for access to the account.
The account owner confirms/agrees that all actions performed in the account and using its details are performed by him/her or with his/her permission.
Users from countries where sports betting is illegal are prohibited from using the bank card of that country to complete a transaction on the site.
The owner of the bank card is obliged to be aware of the legislation of his/her country in relation to betting activities.
Participation in gambling by persons under the majority age is not allowed, as well as the use of bank cards of these persons for making transactions on the website of the bookmaker’s office.
The company reserves the right to update the text of the rules and add new rules at any time. In this case, new rules or a new edition of the rules come into force and will be applied immediately after they are published on the site.
To avoid any problems MostBet gives you the following guidelines to follow to ensure that you play responsibly:
- Before starting the game set limits for yourself for a certain amount of time and money that you are going to spend.
- Only play with money that you can afford to lose.
- Do not try to recoup after losing.
Avoid gambling if you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
Rules For Accepting Bets and Settling Disputes
1. The terms and conditions for accepting bets (coefficients, outcome options, available bet types combinations, maximum bet limits, etc.) can be changed at any time and are valid for new bets of the client, while the conditions of previously placed bets remain unchanged. Before entering into an agreement, the customer must find out all the changes in the current line.
2. Bets placed on events, the outcome of which is known at the time of the bet, can be calculated with the coefficient “1”.
3. In accordance with these Rules, in case of disagreements between the client (the participant of the agreement) and the betting company on issues related to the execution and implementation of the agreement concluded between the client (the participant of the agreement) and the betting company, including issues on payoffs, events outcome, odds of the winnings, other essential conditions of the agreement, as well as on the recognition of the agreement as non-concluded or invalid, the parties shall establish a mandatory claim procedure for settlement of disputes (pre-trial procedure).
4. As part of the pre-trial dispute settlement procedure, a party that believes that its rights have been violated is obliged to submit a corresponding written claim to the other party. If the addressee of the claim is a betting company, the claim shall be made at its location (legal address) that is specified in the relevant constituent documents of the betting company and confirmed by the relevant extract from the register of legal entities. If the addressee of the claim is the client (the participant of the agreement), the claim shall be made at their place of residence (or place of stay). All trial may also be made through correspondence by e-mail: [email protected]
5. The claim shall be submitted within 10 (ten) days from the day when the person was informed or should have been informed about the violation of their rights. The claim must be accompanied by documents confirming and justifying stated demands. In the absence of valid sufficient demands in the claim, the claim shall be returned without further consideration.
6. Valid claim is subject to consideration no longer than 20 (twenty) days from the date of its receipt by the party.
7. If the claim is not considered by the receiving party within the specified period, the party that believes its rights have been violated shall has the right to refer the matter to a court of law at the location (legal address) of the betting company.
8. The company reserves the right to suspend the acceptance of bets and the payment of winnings (including refusal, invalidation, payment for these bets is made with the odds “1”):
- In case of unforeseen errors (obvious typos in the proposed list of events, inconsistency of odds in the line and rates).
- In the event of a change in the format of the competition being held relative to the original regulations, etc.
- If there is evidence of unsportsmanlike wrestling.
- When using repeated bets on the same outcomes or on dependent outcomes (for example: a team wins, a team wins or a draw, a team’s handicap, etc).
- In case of deviation from these Rules when accepting bets, as well as with other arguments confirming the incorrectness of the bets.
9. The betting company reserves the right to verify the player’s account within 60 days, from the date of suspicion of cheating.
10. Winning bets, as well as returnable bets, are valid for payment within twelve months from the date of the user’s last activity on the web site. At the end of this period, if no activity is made (any action on the web site in an authenticated state), the account will be debited equivalent to 100 USD per day until the balance is zero. For the blocked accounts the amount of winning bets and/or bets to be refunded will be charged a lump sum in full size after 28 days.
11. Claims of the player who failed to receive the winning and/or refund of non-playing bets within twelve months from the date of the last activity and 28 days for blocked users for reasons beyond the control of the Bookmaker, will not be accepted.
12. The bookmaker reserves the right to cancel any player’s bet before the start of the event without explanation.